Our financial planning principals have either the Certified Financial Planner CFP© or the CPA/PFS designation. One of our principals, John Connell, was a co-author of the Touche Ross Personal Financial Management and Investment Workbook. John Connell and Bill Vincent co-authored Harcourt Brace’s Financial Planning for Divorcing Couples. In order to assist our clients in getting better control of their financial lives, we provide services in the following areas:
- Cash flow planning
- Budgeting and debt management
- Investment planning
- Stock option exercise planning
- Goal funding
- Risk analysis and planning
- Life insurance analysis
- Disability insurance analysis
- Homeowner’s insurance analysis
- Elder care planning
- Estate and gift planning
- Retirement planning
Personal financial planning delivers high quality, highly personalized services, founded on these key elements:
- Confidential Service: Because it is essential to establish a relationship of trust with our clients, all dealings are kept strictly confidential.
- Expertise: CAUSEY’s personal financial planners are widely respected for their broad-based knowledge of personal finance and their expertise in tax and investment planning.
- Implementation: The financial planning process looks at a client’s total financial picture and analyzes the inter-relationship of all financial decisions. In doing this, we coordinate and contribute to the work of the client’s other advisors. We are available on a continuing basis to assist clients in implementing planning recommendations.
- Objectivity: We are in the business of selling advice only. We accept no referral fees or commissions and sell no investment products. Our advice, therefore, is completely objective and unbiased.
- Flexibility: Personal financial planning features comprehensive or specialized planning for individuals based on the client’s specific needs.
For more information, please contact: