As professional investment advisors, we have helped hundreds of individuals make the complex simple. Unlike money managers and single product brokers, who focus primarily on securities selection, we help our client understand the bigger picture by assessing our client’s needs first and then creating a customized strategy to achieve our client’s goals.
Our investment management process is a four-step process. We begin with a thorough needs analysis (Capital Sufficiency Analysis). We then perform a strategic asset allocation. Based upon the strategic asset allocation, we perform a tactical asset allocation. Finally, we implement and supervise our client’s investment management strategies.
Capital Sufficiency Analysis
- Consider time frame for meeting goals
- Incorporate long term goals and tolerance for risk
- Determine required rate of return
Strategic Asset Allocation Strategy
- Determine classes of investments required by our client’s investment plan
- Consider maximization of return in connection with your established level of risk tolerance
- Integrate the investment plan to your specific tax situation
Tactical Asset Allocation Strategy
- Select the best investments in the nation and abroad to meet your strategic allocation needs
Investment Supervision and Management
- Assist you in making buy and sell decisions
- Implement those decisions
- Take advantage of opportunities to ensure your investments are meeting the goals established earlier in the process
- Consider short-term strategies in meeting your long-term investment plan:
- Take advantage of appropriate investment opportunities
- Take advantage of current economic environment
- Prioritize and maneuver your investments in the proper areas to ensure we are meeting your established requirements
- Review your plan and the performance of your investments in regular ongoing meetings with our client
- Manage the investments to minimize our client’s income tax expense
The fees for our services are based upon a percentage of our client’s assets or in certain situations the time we spend in assisting our client in the above areas.
For more information, please contact: