Our personal financial planning delivers high quality, highly personalized services, founded on these key elements:
- Confidential Service: Because it is essential to establish a relationship of trust with our clients, all dealings are kept strictly confidential.
- Expertise: CAUSEY’s personal financial planners are widely respected for their broad-based knowledge of personal finance and their expertise in tax and investment planning.
- Implementation: The financial planning process looks at a client’s total financial picture and analyzes the inter-relationship of all financial decisions. In doing this, we coordinate and contribute to the work of the client’s other advisors. We are available on a continuing basis to assist clients in implementing planning recommendations.
- Objectivity: We are in the business of selling advice only. We accept no referral fees or commissions and sell no investment products. Our advice, therefore, is completely objective and unbiased.
- Flexibility: Personal financial planning features comprehensive or specialized planning for individuals based on the client’s specific needs.
In order to assist our clients in getting better control of their financial lives, we provide services in the following areas:
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategy
- Budgeting and debt management
- Cash flow planning
- Risk analysis
- Estate and gift planning
- Goal funding
- Life and disability insurance analysis
- Elder care planning
- Homeowner’s insurance analysis
- Stock option exercise planning